Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I do not have a probllem with my printer, I have a problem…

Customer Question
I do not have...

I do not have a probllem with my printer, I have a problem with my Canon 4200F scanner. About a week ago, when I tried to use it, I got an error message: "Canon Tollbox: Unable to open file." Nothing worked after that. How do i fix this probllem?

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

Not that I can see and mu problem is with my scanner, not my printer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/17/2018
Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 5 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Is the computer you are trying to open it from a PC or Mac? If PC, what version of Windows?

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert