Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have WorkForce 635, S#MH8Y089016. I used to be able. I…

Customer Question
I have WorkForce 635...

I have WorkForce 635, S#MH8Y089016. I used to be able

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

I used to be able to print any size paper but now I want to print on 5.75 x 4.5 and it consistently sends message out of paper or paper jam. Neither is happening.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WorkForce?

Quite a while, not sure, maybe a year.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not sure, how do I find OS?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not if that will solve my problem/

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/17/2018
Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 4 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Is the computer you are trying to print from a PC or Mac? If Pc, what version of Windows?

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Mac OS 10.13.3

Please click the link below. When on the page, select Mac OS 10.13.x from the list. Then at the bottom, under Other Software, expland the category and download and install the Printer Patch.

Link: https://epson.com/Support/Printers/All-In-Ones/WorkForce-Series/Epson-WorkForce-635/s/SPT_C11CA69201?review-filter=macOS+10.13.x

Please reply and let me know if that works for you or if you have any questions. Then we can go to the next step if needed.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert