Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It's not printing correctly in black and nor in color. It's…

Hi, it's not printing...

Hi, it's not printing correctly in black and white nor in color.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

It's a Canon Pixma MX922

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

About 2 or 3 weeks. I put new Ink Cartridge and still not working correctly.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's pretty much it.

3/17/2018
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Make sure that you are using exact model, and original cartridges. Then, try the following and let me know the response.

Remove all the ink cartridges from the machine.

Then clean the contacts on the cartridges as well as inside the machine itself. Inside means the printhead where the cartrdige seats.

Do this with a small amount of warm water on a cotton swab until no ink comes off on the swab.

If any of the cartridges are low, empty, leaking or bulging replace them.

Then turn off the machine and unplug it for 5 minutes.

Plug it back it and wait for the insert cartridges message. When inserting the cartridges back, make sure you insert the black cartridge first.

Insert the cartridges and check to see if the problem is still there.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

I will try this and let you know what happens. Thanks.

Take your time and let me know the response.

Thank you.

Hello Shefin, just wanted to let you know that everything worked out with my printer. Thank you so much for your expertise.

I am glad to hear that. if you have any issues, please be back.

Thank you.

I will and will ask for you.

Thank you. have a great time.

Bye!

You too. Have a great day! You Rock!