Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

M***. You keep sending me information, .miller**@*****com;

Customer Question
THis is Alice M***...

THis is Alice M***. You keep sending me information, alice.miller**@*****com; yet you also use an old e-mail address of Alice M**** @SBC ****.net. So when I try to sign in, that is what you have me under and I am not able to sign in. I know you have my correct e-maill of alice***@****, so I must be in your system under that e-mail. Will yo pleas straighten this out, so I am able to get into my account with you. Thank you for your help.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I have only my PC desktop. You keep asking me to log in under my old e-mail and it is so old, i cannot remember the password ***** used.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

If I do, I cannot remember them.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just: I want to be able to log in under;alice****@*****

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/18/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.