Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Trying to scan document and save to computer. Seem to be in…

Customer Question
Trying to scan document...

Trying to scan document and save to computer. Seem to be in a loop with scanner directions

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon MX922

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX922?

First time I am trying to do this

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

It has been awhile

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/17/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.