Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I think I have a clogged nozel. Epsonwf3620. A month. Don't…

I think I have...

I think I have a clogged nozel

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epsonwf3620

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

A month

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Don't know

3/17/2018
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Let's try a print head cleaning:

Press the Home button (looks like a house)

Press the Setup button (looks like tools)

Select Maintenance

Select Print Head Cleaning

Select Proceed

Select All Colors

Run the cleaning

After the cleaning is complete, try to print again and let me know the results

it did not work

How old is the printer?

the head cleaning did not work-still won't print

How old is the printer?

one year

Over or under a year old?

not sure-about one year

It is important for warranty.

I think one year has just expired

Unfortunately, the error that you are experiencing is an internal failure which would require repair/replacement. The bad news is that your printer is outside of warranty and it would cost more to repair the printer than to buy a new one. You can purchase a new one for around $50-$60 at a local electronics store such as Best Buy.

Harry, Engineer
Robert M., Consultant

if you call me i can go over some stuff with you

my number is ***** the secure section