Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an Asus zenbook laptop. I've had problems printing…

Customer Question
I have an Asus...

I have an Asus zenbook laptop. I've had problems printing from it on my HP25808B Photosmart plus b210 printer. Sometimes it prints the sheet, but then a few minutes later I get an error message saying the sheet can't be printed. Other times the sheet doesn't print. I check the printer icon on my computer and it tells me it's printing, but it never does. I try to delete the sheet from the queue and can't do that until several hours later. As long as the queue says the sheet is printing, I can't print anything else. This doesn't happen when I print to my Epson printer. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the printer driver, but the problem continues. Any ideas?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Epson printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly, same as the HP

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Good question. Probably not for a while. I'm not sure I even know how to do that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Will the printer expert get me the information on how to update the driver?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
I had to go to a different site to get my problem solved as I couldn't wait for your answer. Sorry. Please refund my $5.00 back on my card. Thanks
3/17/2018
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 6 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Your refund request will be processed. Thank you for trying JustAnswer.com.