Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It's my printer it only print the first line of what I am…

It's my printer it...

It's my printer it only print the first line of what I am printing

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried running your printer's self-cleaning cycle? (Sometimes you have to run this several times to see results.)

I never did and now can i

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried wiping down the metal contacts on your printer and cartridges?

I don't understand where is the metal

3/17/2018
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your printer question.

Please tell me more about the whole printing system:

- what computer?

- what operating system (Windows, MAC OS X, Linux maybe) ?

- what programs printed from show this defect?

- is the printer wireless/WiFi, or on a USB cable?

Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
my computer is a dell windows the printer is a dell v515w
now long is it going to take
please answer me

I'm here... please click on this link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=ec79211c-013b-44aa-971f-725efb224ce0

& on that page, scroll down to where it says I ACCEPT, click on that, download the Elsinore app, and Run or Start or Open it.

Then I will be able to connect to your system and see what is wrong and fix it, I hope.

Got printer working again, color image printed and text page printed & text page copied also. Thank you.