Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Initially it would print. Now it says printer off line. It…

Customer Question
Initially it would print...

Initially it would print. Now it says printer off line. It is wireless. Both printers we have just purchased are doing this.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP 6970

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

Just today with mine. This week with my husband's. They are at two different locations.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not sure, both of these computers are new.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/17/2018
Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 5 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?