Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a xp-440 printer and i just loaded the ink i pushed…

Customer Question
I have a xp-440...

I have a xp-440 printer and i just loaded the ink i pushed start but nothingis happening except the blinking icon

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Xp440

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XP-440?

Loaded ink cartridges and pushed start but all i get is the icon blinking

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

This is a new device

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/17/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.