Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer Jam message won't go away. Epson WF 7110. Changed…

Customer Question
Printer Jam message won't...

Printer Jam message won't go away.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson WF 7110

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

Changed ink jet cartridge just now

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Printer was not "recognized."

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/17/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.