Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Paper jam manual says to open the rear tray and remove cover…

Customer Question
Paper jam manual says...

Paper jam manual says to open the rear tray and remove cover where is the cover?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon MG8150

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MG8150?

Only today when I tried to print an envelope it gt stuck

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Mmm don't know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

MacOS High Sierra version 10.13.3

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Still waiting
How long does it take
3/17/2018
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 6 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff