Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It will print but has stopped scanning. Canon MX726. Since…

Hi there, it will...

Hi there, it will print but has stopped scanning

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon MX726

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX726?

Since yesterday I have tried turning it off, turning it back on Unplugging and replugging in Prints fine- will not scan

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/17/2018
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it took so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
it is still not scanning
Joshua Gransbury

Do you scan using software or did you previoiusly have it set up to scan into a folder on your desktop?

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=00ebc4b9-5e41-46ea-a6cf-63b5d36e0597&Type=Java

If you follow the link and download and run the program I can remote into your computer and take a look at the scanning issue that you are experiencing.

I think I have downloaded it...