Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Et 2500 prints the same material over and over no matter…

Customer Question
My Et 2500 prints...

My Et 2500 prints the same material over and over no matter what I submit. I have a new Mac high Sierra.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson Et-2500

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your ET-2500?

Since I set up the new Mac

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your model

The current operating system is high Sierra

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/17/2018
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 4 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?

What would you like to try?
Last evening I turned the Epson off, then when I turned it on again it worked. Why would that happen?
I do not want to switch to remote assistance.

Have you checked the printer settings?

The print settings are: Default printer is Last printer used; printers - Epson ET - 2550 series

Reinstall the printer

The printer seems to be working fine now. My computer technician here in Parksville helped with it. I won't need any more communication with you. Thank you for your time.

Okay