Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Photo tray out of printer. HP6520 Photosmart. One day.

Customer Question
Photo tray out of...

Photo tray out of printer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP6520 Photosmart

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

One day

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Printer is fine. Only photo tray has to be reinserted. How to do this?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Could I see a guide book to show me how to reinsert photo tray?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/16/2018
Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 6 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Please click on the link below to watch a video that will show you all the steps involved to reinsert the photo tray:

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CJ0WL-UdfU

Please reply and let me know if that works for you or if you have any questions. Then we can go to the next step if needed.

Regards,
Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert