Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I had something caught in my cannon mg2520 and i unplug it…

Customer Question
I had something caught...

I had something caught in my cannon mg2520 and i unplug it and removed the obstruction then when i plug it back in i couldn't get it to start

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

The PIXMA 2520

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

DEll

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

It just started

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not since i purchased it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/16/2018
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Are you getting any type of error light/message?