Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I keep getting the message that the cassette 1 is out of…

Customer Question
I keep getting the...

I keep getting the message that the cassette 1 is out of paper but the letter size paper is in cassette 2. I never use cassette 1. It is for smaller sized stock.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson XP600

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XP600?

Just started yesterday. It has always worked perfectly until now. I don't know how to have it select paper from cassette 2.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have been printing from my Lenovo laptop, my iPhone and my iPad. They have all worked fine until yesterday.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's about it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Please cancel my free trial and fees. I do not wish to participate
3/16/2018
Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 4 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Usually this is caused by the paper size having been changed. When you try to print a document, in the print dialog that comes up after clicking print, make sure it is set to letter size 8.5 x 11 in the paper or page setup.

Please reply and let me know if that works for you or if you have any questions. Then we can go to the next step if needed.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

I fixed it by downloading more current drivers....Please be sure to cancel my free trial......

You can call customer service at 1-***-***-****.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert