Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I lift the cover on the HP 4630 to remove a paper jam…

Customer Question
How do I lift...

How do I lift the cover on the HP 4630 to remove a paper jam in the scan and copy tray

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP 4630

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

Since last night

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Haven't

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Paper fed was somewhat wrinkled so when the rollers grabbed the sheet of paper it was at an angle and caused a jam

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/16/2018
Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 4 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Please click on the link below to watch a video that will show you all the steps involved to check and clear paper jams from all parts of your printer:

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrmI5a0yliQ

Please reply and let me know if that works for you or if you have any questions. Then we can go to the next step if needed.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert