Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Just put a new toner cartridge in my Samsung MLT 104-s. It…

Customer Question
Just put a new...

Just put a new toner cartridge in my Samsung MLT 104-s. It is streaking the paper like the used one. Did I do something wrong by just inserting it into the printer after removing the orange guard

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Samsung ML 1665

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Samsung printer?

Just started with this new cartridge. Had not used the printer while I was gone for two months but had just now inserted the new cartidge

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/17/2018
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

You can take the new toner cartridge out and gently shake it and rock it from side to side to distribute the toner powder evenly inside. Then reinsert it and make two or three copies to see if it improves.