Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My HP deskjet F4480 says I am out of paper, which I am not.

Customer Question
Hi Pearl! My...

Hi Pearl! My HP deskjet F4480 says I am out of paper, which I am not. It doesn't appear the paper roller is moving. Help!!!

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Lenovo notepad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your DeskJet?

I just got it from a friend who never used it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't know, I thought it was automatically done

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/16/2018
Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 4 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Please click on the link below to the troubleshooting page and follow the troubleshooting steps, in order:

Link: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02231830

Please reply and let me know if that works for you or if you have any questions. Then we can go to the next step if needed.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert