Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My hp printer no longer printing from my comp it does print…

Customer Question
My hp printer no...

My hp printer no longer printing from my comp it does print on its own

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

Hp all in one envy 5660

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

Just started yesterday

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your jo-1021

Never

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Other than it runs on its own just wont print from the comp

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/16/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 6 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

Customer/p>