Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Won't print it says something is wrong with pin head.

Customer Question
Won't print it...

Won't print it says something is wrong with pin head

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HPoffice Jet pRO 6830

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

JUST STARTED

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

DON'T KNOW About os

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/17/2018
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

Is your computer a Windows PC or an Apple Mac?

Do you mean that your printer says that there is something wrong with the printhead?