Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Brother MFC copier printer... I want to scan legal size docs…

Brother MFC copier printer.....

Brother MFC copier printer... I want to scan legal size docs to PC but it cuts of at letter size?

Technician's Assistant: What Brother model do you have?

Checking

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Brother printer?

Mfc8710

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

No idea I'm covering using someone elses' pc and copier

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No..ty

3/16/2018
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try the instructions in the link below.

http://support.brother.com/g/b/faqend.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=mfc8710dw_us&ftype3=1993&faqid=faq00002061_001

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!