Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I was printing out some forms for a rental agreement and…

Customer Question
I was printing out...

I was printing out some forms for a rental agreement and received an error code 0x97

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

All I have done so far is to turn it off and then back on. The normal screen comes up. What do I do now?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last update the printer driver software?

I wasn't aware I had to do that.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/16/2018
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 4 months ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, whats the full name brand and model of your printer?

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)