Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Doesnt work, sorry. Hp envy 4515 but i dont have a

Doesnt work, sorry Technician's...

Doesnt work, sorry

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp envy 4515 but i dont have a connecting cord just yet

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Tp link

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Multiple passowrd changes, google security aduit, he resets the password ***** everytime

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Ive also tried deleting the accounts entirely

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/16/2018
Jason Jones, Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

How may I help you today? Are you having a problem with your account or with a printer?

Jason Jones, Technician
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
google email accounts, didnt realize you only deal wtih printers
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
hacked google email accounts, ive tried reseting passwords multiple times but he resets them instantly, ive aslo tried deleting all email accounts which may have worked, cant tell. ive also tried good security manager
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
everytime i reset the password ***** instantly resets it, has access to all my email accountsi dont need printer assistance

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 84
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

Please, post a message on this page when you are ready to continue.

You are creating duplicate tasks. Please, stay on this page. Are you ready to continue?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
not working, im enteing 84 but the buttom remains greyed out, wont open a downlod

The new code is: 46

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 46

Jason Jones, Technician