Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I cant get it to print. PT 330. Havent used in years, but…

Customer Question
I cant get it...

I cant get it to print

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

PT 330

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Havent used in years, but last time I used it was perfect

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never been connected to a computer

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/16/2018
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 4 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer.com. My name is***** give me a minute or two to look over your case. If there are any more details that you wish to give me regarding your case, type them in the box below and click the 'reply to expert' button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt. The remote service is guaranteed to to help and fix your problem.

Thank you,
Jason

May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

it is not connected to network. just use it stand alone

Thank you for responding. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

The device is not wireless

I understand that it is not wireless. Thank you.

May I connect to your computer remotely and fix this problem for you?

No. It has nothing to do with my computer

Thank you. It most definitely has something to do with your computer. It is just a matter of configuration. I have resolved this problem scores of thousands of times.

Perhaps, I don't understand. Can you please, tell me what the problem is if it is not with the configuration of the printer instance on the computer?

It is a brother pt 330 and has no ability to connect to any computer

May I ask what it means when you say that it has 'no ability to connect' to any computer? You are connecting it via a usb cable, correct?

No. It has no usb and no wireless
It is a stand alone device

Thank you for the update. I see now that you are referring to the PT330 that is not a printer.

I am not familiar with that device.

For this reason, I am opting out of the question and allowing another expert the chance to help.

The next expert will see all that is on this page, so there will be no need to repeat anything.

When another expert picks this up, you will be notified by email.

Thank you for your patience.

- Jason

I don't have the time to wait for an answer; that's why I texted you for immediate response. Since I got no help, please refund the $24 to my card.