Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It is brand new printer and I cant get it to print. It is…

Customer Question
It is brand new...

It is brand new printer and I cant get it to print. It is turned and blue icon showing on right side of screne

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Not sure think it is wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/16/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 4 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the make and model number of your printer?

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

Are you able to copy like Xerox (photocopy) without using the computer?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

make is hp jet pro6968,windows 10 no, yes
no I have been charged 5 which is what you say your question cost then 18 and still no answer answer in 5 minutes please or I want refund

Have you completed setup on the printer and tried to make a copy without using the computer?

Thank you.