Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Signon screen comes up but on place to sign on. Ho laptop on…

Customer Question
Signon screen comes up...

Signon screen comes up but on place to sign on

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Ho laptop on molet no.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Wind9ows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

On

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

On

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/16/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 4 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

The issue started with the latest Windows update, and so many computers are facing the same issue that the keyboard or mouse (or both) not working. And most of them affected are HP Or Lenovo computers. You can resolve the issue by restoring the computer to an earlier date or uninstalling the last two updates. Since you are not able to use any USB device with the computer, it is difficult to do so. So, you have to get into Advanced options window, and restore the computer, or Reset the PC to get the issue resolved.

Check if you are able to login using the keyboard. If no, can I go ahead and help you further with refreshing or resetting the PC?

Thank you.