Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have trying to print. I have set up my hot spot from my…

I have trying to...

I have trying to print. I have set up my hot spot from my phone. The password ***** ***** and is ready to print but my printer for the first time is asking to insert a cassette. I do not know what cassette they refer.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson Workforce WF-2750

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WorkForce?

Just yesterday this started. I do not have a cassette

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I haven't updated my computer. I didn't have any idea that it was needed.

3/16/2018
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

If you are trying to print photos from the phone, make sure that you have inserted Paper for Photos in the Cassette. Follow the instructions in the link below.

https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd5/cpd51270/source/printers/source/paper_loading/tasks/wf3620_7620/loading_paper_photo_3620_7620.html

Loading paper for Documents in the cassette : https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd5/cpd51270/source/printers/source/paper_loading/tasks/wf3620_7620/loading_paper_document_wf3620_7620.html

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you. Now, please refund what money you have promised. Thank you again.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
NO!

I have not accepted the Remote support. So, you do not have to worry about the additional charge.

Please be informed that, you will be charged an initial $5 when you submit your question and payment information. You will be charged your remaining balance once the Expert responds to your question. If you used Paypal as payment, you will be charged the full amount when you submit your question.

We pride ourselves in our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not happy, we’ll give you your money back.

Please follow the instructions to get the issue resolved. If the issue persists, please let me know.

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I did not authorize a $39.00 charge.

I have not accepted the Remote support. So, you do not have to worry about the additional $39 charge.

Please follow the instructions I have given to get the issue resolved. If the issue persists, please let me know.

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
My printing problem has been solved.

Thank you.