Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have n HP 2600 color printer that constantly gets paper…

I have n HP...

I have n HP 2600 color printer that constantly gets paper stuck about half way through the printing job. I think that it probably needs service but I'm wondering how much that will cost vs just buying a new printer.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

HP Photosmart 2710

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your 2600?

It's not a computer problem. It's a printer problem. It's been going on for quite some time. I don't remember how long ago I got this printer but I suspect it's pretty old.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

3/16/2018
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

I would suggest you clear the papers jammed inside the printer by following the instructions in the link below.

https://support.hp.com/ro-en/product/hp-photosmart-2700-all-in-one-printer-series/391138/model/391140/document/c00244377

And https://support.hp.com/ro-en/product/hp-photosmart-2700-all-in-one-printer-series/391138/model/391140/document/c00243856

If the issue persists, it is better to get a new printer instead of getting it repaired. The repair cost will be high and the issue may persists after some days, or another issue may arise. So, if the printer is old, it is always better to get a new printer instead.

If you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Thank you
That's what I figured but wasn't sure.

I apologize for the bad news. However, this is the honest answer I can give. If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

Thank you.