Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I get an error code 7033. I am in the middle of printing 10…

Customer Question
I get an error...

I get an error code 7033

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

I am in the middle of printing 10 and it failed after 2.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I do not even know how to do that

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/16/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

The tray keeps going around and it never finds the home position to pull a blank CD

Can you tell me the model of the printer please?

3400 professional

You are referring to the canon 3400 correct?

Rimage
Rimage 3400 Professional is what it says on the front of the device

ok, I am not familiar with this printer sorry, I will sign out for someone who is

Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I had it unplugged all weekend and when I started it again this morning it is doing the same thing.
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 3 months ago

Do you have the code on your computer or is it showing on the printer?

The code is displayed on the computer

Are you using a certain program when it happens?

It happens when I open and close the door. It also happens when I try to print another CD, it just will not line up the carousel to pick a CD.

Unfortunately, I am not able to locate your error code online. I am going to provide you with the number to RIMAGE and they should be able to assist you. Their number is: 1-***-***-**** option 2