Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Coping tax returns, copies are blurry, lines not definite…

Customer Question
Coping tax returns, copies...

Coping tax returns, copies are blurry, lines not definite and clear. We have put in new drum and new cartridge, it is slightly better, but not acceptable.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

Mfc8710-dw

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No error messages and yes I can open lid

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/16/2018
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 6 months ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Most likely, its the fuser thats failing. The page below will help you test that, and also replace it if needed.

http://www.fortwayneprinterrepair.com/wordpress/2014/02/12/brother-blurred-fuzzy-light-print-mfc-8510-8710-8910-8950/

If you get stuck or run into any issues at all, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.