Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Will I be charged for asking a question? Canon Pixma mx532.

Customer Question
Will I be charged...

Will I be charged for asking a question?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon Pixma mx532

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

I made 1 copy yesterday, and then it quit and now I can't get it to print. The power is on, the blue light is on

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Mmm haven't done that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Am I being charged for this?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/16/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 1 month ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

You will be charged an initial $5 when you submit your question and payment information. You will be charged your remaining balance once the Expert responds to your question. If you used Paypal as payment, you will be charged the full amount when you submit your question.

We pride ourselves in our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not happy, we’ll give you your money back.

Can we continue with the session?

Thank you.

John, Computer Science Engineer