Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer won't feed paper. Canon mx922. Since last night.

Customer Question
Printer won't feed paper ...

Printer won't feed paper

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon mx922

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX922?

Since last night. keep saying paper jam

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I dont know what that is. but also its a edible printer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Oh and it also keep telling me something about abrasions to uncheck it but i cant find it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/16/2018
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 4 months ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Follow through all the steps on this page to clean the paper feed roller.

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART143819

be thorough and methodical in following those steps, as this should fix the issue.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.