Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It prints and scans but will not copy. Paper comes out

Customer Question
It prints and scans...

It prints and scans but will not copy. Paper comes out blank.

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

You mean copy, not scan, right? No error code and it sounds like it's copying but the page is blank.

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last update the printer driver software?

A long time. It's a 1350.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's it.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/16/2018
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 5 months ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

Thank you anyway. I figured it out myself. It was a defective black ink cartridge. Working fine now.

Not a problem, here is the refund link

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0