Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an HP 2650 photosmart printer and a wireless system…

I have an HP...

I have an HP 2650 photosmart printer and a wireless system but the printer keeps dropping the internett!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Oops it is a Photosmart 6520

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

About 4 months I guess

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not sure but I have windows 10

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/16/2018
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Technician

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

I hope you can do this quickly, I have lots of work to do!

yes

How are we doing with my problem?

Are you back..

I am here

Request you to download and run secure remote tool from below link

Click here to download file

Double click to run file after download

Hope you are satisfied with my service...

I would really appreciate if you leave a feedback for the service provided..

Also feel free to contact Just Answer for any future queries..

Thank You,

Fiyaz

arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Technician