Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My phone won't take a charge. It is a six I don't know more…

Customer Question
My phone won't take...

My phone won't take a charge

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

It is a six I don't know more than that

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Just last nite I held the power button and the other button down

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/16/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 5 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is the phone still turning on?

Please let me know

Thank you

it just shows red

Ok, connect it to the charger and hold the home and power buttons until you see the apple logo then release.

Let the phone restart and when it has, tell me if it now functions please