Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

REPLACE MIANTENANCE CARTRIDE AND ERROE APPEARD E161-403E,

REPLACE MIANTENANCE CARTRIDE AND...

REPLACE MIANTENANCE CARTRIDE AND ERROE APPEARD E161-403E

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

CANON OCE 2436

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Canon printer?

JUST THIS MORNING

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

THE MACHINE IS NOT ACTIVE I AM REPLACE PARTS AT THE MOMENT

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

NO THATS ALL AND HOW TO RESET THE ERROR

Need answer please . Thanks
3/16/2018
cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst

Before you replace the print head Go to maintenance then select replace print head. The error is that you need to install a new printhead.

Before you replace the print head Go to maintenance then select replace print head.

Can not go into menu

You can't select menu on printer?

Is the screen off?

Good morning, did you still need help on this ticket?

If not please RATE 4 stars or above and I will close the ticket.

cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst