Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I wondered if I could print a text thread. HP Envy 5440.

Customer Question
I wondered if I...

I wondered if I could print a text thread

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Envy 5440

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Never tried before, would like the option for a pending case

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not sure, how do I find out

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/16/2018
Technician: Benjamin Larson, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Benjamin Larson
Benjamin Larson, Engineer
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I would love to help you with your question.You mean a text thread from your mobile phone, right? Is it Android or iOS?We should be able to get this done.

Hi, this is Benjamin. I just wanted to check in with you. Do you still need help with your issue? If what I provided help you solve it, great! If not, can you please reply to my questions above so I may continue to help you?