Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Will not copy. The paper source setting is invalid but i…

Will not copy...

Will not copy . The paper source setting is invalid but i have it set on A4 ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson workforce WF3620

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WorkForce?

One week

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have not done an update

3/16/2018
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following fix:

1. On your printer, press the Home button, if necessary.
  2. Select Setup option / select the screwdriver / wrench icon.
  3. Scroll down and select option System Administration.
  4. Scroll down and select option Restore Default Settings.
  5. Select option Clear All Data and Settings.
  6. Select Yes to reset the selected settings.
  7. Then see if you can make a copy now.

- Does that work?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician