Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Paper is jam can’t see it. Hp office jet pro x576dw. Just…

Customer Question
Paper is jam can’t...

Paper is jam can’t see it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp office jet pro x576dw

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

Just tonight was printing payroll checks

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don’t know how to do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

One PCs of paper is jam can’t see it to remove it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/16/2018
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 6 months ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Ok

To solve this issue, systematically run through all the steps on this page, as the paper jam could be stuck in any of the areas covered on this page. So be methodical and thorough

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04912718

If you get stuck or run into any issues removing the jam, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

How will I connect the printer to you

I can connect to your computer, and then connect to the printer and try and fix it.

But, i need you to try these steps first

Dustin S.