Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I want to set up my dell v715w wireless printer but i dont…

Customer Question
Hi i want to...

Hi i want to set up my dell v715w wireless printer but i dont have the cd anymore

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

I want to print from my iphone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your V715W?

I got the printer from a friend and havent set it up yet

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I havent done that yet and and i dont know when they last did it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing that i can think of

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/16/2018
Technician: technicalcat, Consultant replied 4 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, pay-per-question, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I will help you now.

Have you already reconnected the printer to your wireless network? This is usually accomplished by using the buttons and small screen on the printer itself (not your computer)

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

no i have not im sorry sure how to

I can send you a link to the driver, which is the same as the CD if you'd like to try this yourself. However, it can become fairly technical, and there are several steps involved if the printer isn't already connected to WIFI.

The fastest and easiest way to fix these kinds of problems is a remote connection, which includes phone support. I can connect directly to your computer and call you and fix the problem while you watch and communicate with me. This a much better way to go if you aren't very technical, and can also save a lot of time and stress. Just let me know how you'd like to proceed. Thank You.

Ok I'm interested in having you set it up sorry I'm not sure how all this works how much is this going to cost

OK. great. I sent you an offer for remote support. If you accept, I can connect right away.

Hey could you send me the cd link so I could try it on my own

Sure, here is the link for the drivers.

http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04/product-support/product/dell-v715w/drivers

Please let me know if this answers your question and you are satisfied, or if you need further assistance or information from me. Thank You.