Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer is half printing, there is plenty of ink. Canon

Customer Question
Printer is half printing...

Printer is half printing, there is plenty of ink.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon MG6460

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MG6460?

2weeks

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Good question, i don't think i ever have

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so. Thank you very much

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/15/2018
Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 6 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue.

Is it running Windows 10? If so, try the following:

In the search on the bottom, type device manager and select device manager from the list that opens. Click the arrow next to Printers.

Right click on your printer and choose update driver. Then choose search automatically for updated driver software. Then, if presented, allow to search Windows Update. If a new driver is found in this process, allow it to update. Then test.

Please reply and let me know if that works for you or if you have any questions. Then we can go to the next step if needed.
Regards,
Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi Sheri, I don't have a computer. It's connect by my samsung tablet
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Thanks i'm fine i don't need help now