Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Message on XP520 says Ink Pad at end of life and needs

Customer Question
Message on XP520 says...

Message on XP520 says Ink Pad at end of life and needs replacing. How do I do this

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson XP 520

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

Just today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/16/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Thanks, ***** ***** not need further assistance with this question, which has been answered to my satisfactions elsewhere