Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

IN FRONT OF THE PRINTER HEAD IS A PLASTIC GUIDE THAT BROKEN…

Customer Question
IN FRONT OF THE...

IN FRONT OF THE PRINTER HEAD IS A PLASTIC GUIDE THAT BROKEN AND I AM LOOKING FOR A REPLACEMENT PART. I CANT FIND A PART NUMBER OR A PLACE ON LINE WARE TO GO TO FIND IT. CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THIS ***@******.*** or here

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Panasonic kx-p1150

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your KX-P1150?

1 year but it is stoped letting me putting a ribbon, it will only print the top half of the line

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

It updated its self last friday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am having a hard time finding pc or hard ware to run the dote metric printer we have atax bussiness that we have to print 3 1X3 inch labels per client and the dot metrics is the only pin fed that works

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/16/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do

Here is a link to all of the parts available: https://encompass.com/model/MSCKXP1150