Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have error code OxF1. How can I fix it? Two days ago

I have error code...

I have error code OxF1. How can I fix it?

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Two days ago

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Initially please unplug the printer, open up the back cover/compartment at the rear of the printer and check it over carefully there for any jammed paper or other debris. Remove any jams, then put the cover back on and plug the printer in and turn it on, and let me know the results.

Ok Nathan. Looks like the problem is solved now. Thank you

Great! Glad that did the trick for you!

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Nathan, Engineer