Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

New 12.hp.com my new 5030hp printer has accepted ink

Customer Question
New 12.hp.com my...

New 12.hp.com my new 5030hp printer has accepted ink cart.colour but seems to have jammed and won't clear the casing .i have pressed the recovery button

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

GP 5050envy

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

I am 86 It is new

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I am elderly but not stupid

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It is not much use to me if it does not take the black ink cart.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
How can I take a photo ,I will lose you
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
My new printer was purchased on 13.3.2018 at 11 am
Am I wasting your's and my time ,would it be better to return it to the store
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.can I release it
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.Can I release it
I am still waiting for your advice
3/16/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I did not intentionally go to another ,you were my original contact, I am a frustrated great gran mother who doesn’t want her grandchildren to know how useless ICAN be. Please goahead
I have already given my bank details
I feel it’s best that I return the printer to the store thank you
I have paid $52 but cannot wait for an answer I am returning the printer

OK thank you