Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't get my Epson printer off of pause. Do you have any…

Customer Question
I can't get my...

I can't get my Epson printer off of pause. Do you have any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: What Epson model do you have?

I have an Xp-410

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

Just since last Thursday. It happened all of a sudden. Epson is no help. They say I'm offline but I can access everything else. I use Chrome as my internet connection

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. This has happened before. Just want to know how to avoid this. Last time I was able to get it to print again but no luck this time. The fee is fine. Would love the help.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
Technician: technicalcat, Consultant replied 4 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, pay-per-question, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I will help you now.

are you using a mac or pc to connect to this printer?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

Mac

Have you already REconnected the printer to your wireless network? This is usually accomplished by using the buttons and small screen on the printer itself (not your computer)

there is additional cost? Not pleased with this . I'll figure something else out.