Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Konica c8000 Got error code j7222 I clear jam and still Pls…

Customer Question
Konica c8000 Got error code j7222 I...
Konica c8000
Got error code j7222
I clear jam and still
Pls tell me where about to look, i think there is small paper particle jammed somewhere
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/16/2018
Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 6 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
still need it
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

As i know understand the message its for a jam
In finisher
The jam is closer to inner wall that i can see cause of the marks on paper but:
1- i can not pinpoint location exactly
2- i do not know how to take apart to reach the back location of finisher

Please double check the error code

Thank you for confirming.

Are you able to follow the screen and locate where the jam would be?

Please read my previous explanation its in finisher
Its probably small piece of paper that got stock looks like near the inside wall
Ca not pin point location but even if i did i do not know how to open apart the finisher
Technician: JJesus Perez Gonzale,
 replied 6 months ago
JJesus Perez Gonzale

Hi, do you require further assistance?

Nope its ok