Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I bought an HP OfficeJet Pro 6960. How do I change the

Customer Question
I bought an HP...

I bought an HP OfficeJet Pro 6960. How do I change the number of rings before the fax picks up?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

HP computer model 15-Bs06st

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

I am just setting up. I ran the test on the fax. It was OK

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I just got it last Augest.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/15/2018
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

1. From the printer control panel display, touch Fax . 2. Touch Setup , and then touch Preferences . 3. Touch Rings to Answer . 4. Touch to set the number of rings. 5. Touch Done .

Let me know if that works for you, please.

Thank you,

I don't see setup on the screen

Look at the bottom of the screen, you may need to use the arrow buttons as well to move to the next page of options to see it.